Wednesday, April 2, 2008

aPrIl fOOls!


AprIl fOOls jOkEs ArE sO mUch fUn! i prAnkEd All mY gIrlfrIendS tEllIng thEm I wAs EngAgEd! mOst Of thEm fEll fOr It. I cAllEd mY grAndmA aNd dId thE sAmE thIng. I fAkEd rYan OUt bY tEllIng hIm I wAs strAndEd On thE frEe wAy And hAd tO bE tO wOrk In a hAlf hOUr. hEs sO cUtE hE tOld mE hE'd bE dOwn In tEn mInUtEs. As i hEar All hIs toOls drOpinG tO thE grOUnd. hE wAs iN drApeR. gReat DaY

2 comments:

MiNdY said...

HaHa! ahh... Ryan is so sweet to you. Hes a great guy! I dont think being engaged to him would be a bad thing!
I had no idea you had a blog! I am adding you to mine! :) SOO cute! Hope to see you guys soon!

Whitney said...

dude i have no idea how to add my favs you'll have to show me. I'm kinda new to this thing... and i'm "special" as ry likes to say