You know you trUlY love your husband when you come home to a kitchen like this? Ha... Yes i did live like this for about 2 days... and no i wasn't too happy at the time...
but when i walked into the bathroom to descover our new plumbing it got better...
And so we can de-clutter our extra bedroom... it looks so cute right now!a little more up to date and more compfortable to live in!
2 comments:
I love what you guys are doing to that house; kimball and I would love to do that some day. It was good to see you guys at the grocery store last week :)
It will be so worth it though when all is said and DONE!! I want to come see your cute place, when you guys had that bbq we were not able to make it :(
Post a Comment