If your from PlEaSaNt GrOvE, You have to go to the rodeo more than once i think... so we do... this was wednesday... and we went friday and were going saturday... ha
Nick & Corrine
Cj & Madalyn
(yeah i know i look like a drunk, but this was the only one i liked of ry)
Hi whitney. thanks for the comment! I love the remodeling you guys did. I saw it the other day and made Jason look at it and we both love it! Werent you guys in our ward for a litte bit?
3 comments:
Hi whitney. thanks for the comment! I love the remodeling you guys did. I saw it the other day and made Jason look at it and we both love it! Werent you guys in our ward for a litte bit?
lol you don't look drunk in the pic! I was so dang cold that night burrrrrr.....
Ok that pictures you posted of me is payback enough!!
Post a Comment