Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Bachelor....

Okay so i'm a nerd and watch this, as well as American Idol and Biggest Loser... i cant help it.
She really really really needs to go!



I'm rooting for Ali!








5 comments:

MommaChelle said...

love that you posted this haha! I agree vienna needs to go but I want tenley to win!

**DiXoNs** said...

I totally agree with you! and there is nothing wrong with any of those shows!!! Especially Biggest Loser! I love that one!!!

Madalyn said...

lol I watch all of those show! I'm a reality show junky! I call Vienna "the sausage" lol the Vienna sausage needs to go home now! but I don't really like Ali, she's kind of a biotch.

Tiffany Littleford said...

I think he will end up with Vienna just cause no one wants him to. I love Tenley though.

Anonymous said...

Haha I love the biggest loser and The bachelor..Okay Vienna HAS TO GO NOW! i really can't believe he likes her that much to keep her in the top 3!!! What is he thinking??? Ugh I drives me nuts. I really like Ali and Tenly I cannot Believe Ali did that!! I"m so mad at her.