A little update on the pregnancy? I now look and feel way un-proportioned and i think this picture does that comment justice. I look pretty freakin huge. Cant believe I’m 30 weeks! Still going strong. My doc said there is a chance we could get him to come out a little earlier because i am measuring a little bigger than March 3rd. Maybe go to Feb. 28th? We will see.
I’m feeling good. Getting stretch marks here and there but what can ya do? And just to answer everyones question. Nope, we haven’t even begun the nursery. Don’t you worry i will inform you when we do and show pics. I just cant decide what exactly were going to do… yet.
Well were way excited for our little Ryker to come! Especially me! I’m at the un-comfortable stage and would really enjoy life a little more if i could sleep on my belly ha ha. Welp, i’ll keep ya updated as best as i can.
7 comments:
You're so cute! you look like you haven't gained a pound anywhere else, you're just all belly! :) I hope i'm that way! I can't believe you're 30 weeks already
Yay an update! You look so cute preganant! I have a Christmas present for you.....you have to come to breakfast to get it. We will see you tomorrow. :)
You look awesome Whit! And the name Ryker is so dang cute!!!
oh whit I freakin love you! you are so cute and you better keep us updated! I'm sorry I'm such a horrible friend and we haven't hung out in forever! we need to do dinner or something. I can't wait to meet little ryker!
it looks like you just have a basketball sticking out! i'm jealous! I'm so excited for you! I hope he comes early for you too. those last few weeks are just hard more for the anticipation of meeting him!!
Whitney you look so cute! Good Luck with the last couple months!!!
Whitney you look so cute!! Good luck with the next couple of months!!
Post a Comment