Saturday, January 22, 2011

Baby Rykers Room

I know its been a long time coming. But it still a slowly work-in-progress... But this is what we have done so far... Yeah. As you can tell we didn't do the "Camo" theme. I didn't care for it. And we didn't do the gray/blue color cause Ry didnt care for it.
So we got thinking and went a whole other route... funny how it worked out. But we did a John Deere theme... ha. It turned out pretty cute. I'm still working on getting more tractors in the room rather then the "deer". Ha. Its been fun and Ryan has been extremely excited about it. I catch him often going in and looking at it randomly... ha.


And yes... kinda weird..   but yes we painted the doors green... ha.

I made some curtains that turned out a little better than i thought. Were still adding decorations... but its a start and i'm not really in a rush. Cause from the sounds of it he wont sleep in his crib. He'll probably be next to me in my room for the first little while. ha. Were super excited and cant wait for him to get here! 5 1/2 more weeks to go...

3 comments:

The Halls said...

Way cute! I'm glad you guys found something you both like.

Madalyn said...

OH! I love it! What an awesome idea! CUTE!

The Boren Fam said...

Very cute!! But don't put if off too long because I did that and didn't get around to finishing Avery's room until she was about 1! When they come suddenly you're very busy.