Wednesday, February 16, 2011

V-day?

Okay so it wasn't the best V-day i've had. But I felt left out of the crowd with everyones posts about how there v-day went... 
I almost felt like i was on the "office". And i'm the girl sitting in her cube at work and everyone around her is getting spoiled with flowers... cards... candy... ect... whatever. I'm not here to cry about it i guess... ha. 
I did end up gettin my hair done from Leesh. Which was nice... that always makes me feel better. So i went home and got all ready for the night... just in case ya know. 
Ryan had a dentist appt... Lame! He came home soooooo grumpy about his mouth being numb. 
I on the other hand was STARVING... so we jumped in the car and i'm like lets just do something simple and go to Cafe Rio... Bad idea! It was PACKED! So... this is what our night consisted of... instead... 
We rented to Dinner for Smucks... If you havent seen that yet i recommend it... pretty funny show
Finally just decided to get a pizza... o well it was good!
As much as i didn't care for this v-day it was just a good night to relax and hang out with Ry. I should enjoy these times while I can. Ha. Love ya babe.




1 comment:

Greg, Heather and Family..... said...

we watched that on Saturday, it was pretty hilarious! So go get ya that pedicure before he comes on Friday....You'll be happy you did. Call me tomorrow after your appt. ;)