Friday, July 29, 2011

5 months old!

DSCN0420

Craziness…

This little boy is the funnest thing ever.

  • He recently started Mush… and yeah i didn’t video tape him. I’m dumb. But he seems to lie it some days… he’s getting better.
  • loves to stick out his tounge
  • can “almost”sit up
  • has the cutest fat rolls ever
  • laughs really hard
  • plays with his toes
  • grab toes out of reach
  • rolls over! (one way)
  • cries when i walk about of the room (not a good thing but makes me feel good ;))
  • “almost” hold his bottle by himself
  • loves to eat my face
  • knows his name most of the time
  • loves when Ryan comes home

He’s so fun. Growin so fast!

3 comments:

Spencer Reeve said...

he is so stinkin' cute I just wanna kiss those cheeks looking at this picture!

Crystal said...

What a stud! He keeps getting cuter and cuter!

the andersons said...

He looks so big sitting in that chair! I love how he cries when you leave the room. I remember feeling that exact same way. (love/hate it) I think he looks more like you now. What a CUTE kid!