It has been crazy busy for the past 2 weeks… From trying to get Jake all ready to go, to his farewell the farewell after party, to his last dinner date, his setting apart night & his last day before he ventures to the MTC. To say the least its been a bitter sweet week.
Monday night family night Jake decided he would love to go to one of his favorite eats. Mi Ranchito. So that is where we went Monday night with him. Where He enjoyed his bean buritto.
This is Wednesday morning the day he leaves for the MTC. Dad gave him a beautiful fathers blessing before we went to have his last meal...
And where would his last meal be? Hmmm…. Taco amigo of course
Jake enjoying his #2 which consists of his last fry… with his bean burrito no hot sauce add nacho cheese & a dr. pepper.
Goof.
Good buddy Joe.
Grandpa & Ryker hanging out together.
Last Picture of Jake.
I know he loves his family tons.
I know he will be a great missionary.
I know he has an amazing strong testimony of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
….And I know he’s not afraid to share it with the lucky people in Florida.
Good lucky Baby brother see you in 2 years!
No comments:
Post a Comment