Sunday, October 30, 2011

crazy week.

This Wednesday I had the opportunity to join a couple of my Aunts on a ride down to Vegas. It was good for me. It was great to see my Aunt and Uncle and hang out with cousin Luke. It was also hard, But being there and watching Kristin helped me want to be stronger and live life to my fullest. I totally envy her strength through all of this. Here is a few pics of My sweet baby cousin Ruby! She was so perfect! Here is the story of baby Ruby.
When I was in Vegas my mom called me for some more devistating news. My Grandma had an MRI done and found out she had a baseball sized tumor in her head. That day they admitted her to the hospital and she had surgery Saturday morning. To this point she is in some intensive recovery. Which I'm hoping wont last too long. Love you GG!
DSCN0645
DSCN0646

1 comment:

KW said...

Thanks Whit for this post! And thank you for willing to come down and help out. It was great to have you there.