Sunday, February 26, 2012

one.

Holy Poop... Where do I begin...

Happy 1st Birthday Ryker! This kid is definitely my world. And i am definitely okay with that. I seriously can not believe this baby of mine is now considered a "toddler". Yes, like everyone  else... he is the best thing that has happened to Ryan and I. We love him to death. Sorry i still treat him as if he is a baby and dont want to miss a single face he pulls... so PICTURE OVERLOAD>>>>>>>>>>>

This kid got beyond spoiled... We woke up about 8:30 to open presents.

IMG 9362

IMG 9363IMG 9367

Then got ready... Or should i say "tried" to get ready for the day... Destine all over the place. We made our way to IHOP. This is going to start a tradition in the Ryan Cottle household. To take the kids out to breakfast for there birthday. I like it. So I think we will keep it.

IMG 9373IMG 9375

After we headed home to make his cake. While Ryker enjoyed a 3 hour nap... wooo.

My husband my be a hard working construction man. But deep down he has an art... (which is great! More power to him! thanks for makin the cake babe!)

IMG 9379

Ryker decided to wake up and join us.

IMG 9383IMG 9384

IMG 9387IMG 9388

The final Product!

IMG 9392

Looks Amazing!

IMG 9397

Next we had family over for hotdogs and burgers. And of course cake and ice cream.

Ryker was being so funny! He would close his eyes on purpose when we would take pictures.

IMG 9399IMG 9406

He's getting better at mastering the skill of opening presents.

IMG 9410

Currently Ryker is OBSESSED! And i mean OBSESSED with cars (the movie). He watches it all the time.

IMG 9412IMG 9417IMG 9419

The party. (wish i would of got pics of the family. dumb me)

IMG 9425IMG 9426IMG 9427

And now the party begins... I don't think he could believe we were giving that whole thing to him. ha.

IMG 9433IMG 9434

he went to town.

IMG 9440IMG 9441

IMG 9447

IMG 9450IMG 9451IMG 9453

Ugh. I can not get enough of this sweet boy. He is an ANGEL!

A few things about him...

Does not crawl... STILL 12 months! NADA? Whatever...

He has a fasanation with pulling on yours/his eyelashes... so weird. But its funny.

Sleeps through the night... hal-ya-freakin-lu-ya!

Obsessed with balls. All kinds of sizes.

He now waves buh-bye.

He can give kisses (even though they are mouth open. they are the best!)

Loves to walk around the furniture. (he can do that for hours!)

Loves yogurt & cheese.

He is such a good baby. We are so lucky. Love him so much! Hope you had a great birthday Baby Ryk! Even though i'm sure you were thinking "what the heck is going on". ha.

IMG 9457

1 comment:

KW said...

Oh he is so sweet. I love all the facial expressions. Looks like he got pretty spoiled!