Yes, These are all pictures from the phone. But... Hey! its better than nothin right?
This is Rykers new thing. Every time Ryan mows the Lawn you know Ryker is helpin. (This time he fell asleep)
Latest Fad... Throwing crazy Tantrums. (i sure hope this doesnt last too long)
This is @ Colbeys Dance Festival. (Weird its the last one until my kids). I love going to them though. Ryker enjoyed it.
This kid just rules everyone!
Ice Cream stop. Sure.
This kid LOVES DIRT! (thats an understatement too!)
Here a little pinterest craft me and the girls got together and did. So fun!
Chris Cagle Concert. (it was just sooo nice to go out just us two!)
2 comments:
Ryker is cute as a bug! Love his little face. Also that wreath is too cute! I attempted making one for my house and it didn't turn out nearly as cute.
Love the burlap wreath! And little Ryker is getting so big! I love his spiky hair. So cute!
Post a Comment