Wednesday, November 28, 2012

20 weeks.

Dear baby girl. Why are you making me look so much bigger this 2nd time. Even sucking in? Ha. 

I'm so grateful you will be joining our family in April. 

I pray this pregnancy continues to go smoothly and my nose can stop smelling the bad things that make me gag. 

I hope Ryker will adore your as much as the rest of us.

Please stop making me so tired all the time. As well as nervous of the thought of a 2nd child. Please take after your brother and be some what easy. 

Grow baby girl and get here so we can deck you out in bows and bracelets! Love you! 

IMG 0195

3 comments:

Amanda and Tom said...

I love this cute, simple post! She will be here before you know it and I love the silhouette baby bump pic

Rachel Elder said...

This is so cute Whit! I can't wait to see your beautiful baby girl! Aww! Too fun. You are seriously so tiny still, I don't know what you're talking about!

the andersons said...

yay!!! I'm so excited you're having a girl! Love the pregnancy updates. keep em coming