Where do i begin.
My baby turned 1 this year.
My sister turned sweet sassy 16!
We finished the Salon in our house & I love it!!!
Ryker went to the Zoo & the sand dunes & St. George & Lake Powell for the first time.
I chopped my hair off!!
We built a pergola in the back yard, re-poured our driveway & poured a bigger cement pad on the side of our house.
Ryker learned how to walk!
We spent many hours in the sun either mowing the lawn with dad or playing in water.
Ran a 5k in the summer.
Ryan took a fun hunt to AZ.
My Brother hit his year mark on his mission!
Found out we are having a baby girl in April!
Ry got released from Young Mens and put into Sunday School 2nd Counselor and recently released.
Ry's Drywall Business is still standing and growing (such a blessing)
Ryker entered into the world of Nursery (not sure he loves it)
We have been blessed with good health and many other blessings. 2012 was a great year for us. Welcome 2013!
We celebrated our last days of 2012 in the cabin with our friends. Freezing, laughing, freezing, eating and sledding oh and FREEZING.
3 comments:
That is a good year! So crazy you will have another one in April! That cabin is gorgeous!
Thanks lady for the sweet comments. Congrats with the baby. So exciting. The blog header I made in illustrator. I love staying connected through the blogging world.
I took a random class at the BYU library when my husband was going to school there. I learned a few things to get me started. Now it is just playing around and googling I am able to teach myself. I am sure they have tutorials on you tube to get you started. Wish we lived closer I could teach you a few things.
Post a Comment