Monday, June 3, 2013

Memorial Day 2013

Memorial Day is a time where we venter up to Malta Idaho to Grandma and Grandpa Cottles house. We have done this every year we have been married & I love it. 2012 Memorial Day. And our first 2008 Memorial Day. 

We relax, visit graves, play games, ride wheelers, a little yard work, shoot guns, and new on the list feed baby calves. 

We decided to head up a day late. So we missed visiting the graves. But made it in time to celebrate this… My SIL Amberlie is prego. We are so excited!!! She found out what it was before telling her kids she was even pregnant. In the piñata is candy telling us the gender.

 

 

DSCN1083DSCN1084

DSCN1086

DSCN1090

We broke the piñata off the string. So she decided to stop and tell them why we were doing this. 

DSCN1091DSCN1092

You can tell we are all so anxious to find out boy or girl. To bad I didn't get any pictures of the candy dumping out. (Afton needed me) Well its a GIRL!!! And we are so so excited!

DSCN1093

And welp this is the other pics I got while we were there. I still have prego brain. ha. Great Grandpa Cottle holding Afton & Ryker & daddy milking the baby calves. 

DSCN1095IMG 0284 1

1 comment:

Rachel Elder said...

That's a cute way to announce to your kids. How fun! The trip looked fun too:) Ryk and Afton are cuties for sure.