Hey. Better Late then never. Strawberry Days is always a "big Deal" Especially if you come from Pleasant Grove. Even though we are in Lehi now. It doesn't stop us.
This year I put baby girl in the baby contest on a whim. She won in the 0-3 month category. Pretty fun.
We did the rodeo on Wednesday night. It was super windy and cold for a summer night. Ryk got a little antsy but loved the "horseys" & the motorcycle show. As well as the strawberries & cream.
We also went to Huck Finn days. That was fun. But… Maybe a little crowded for my liking. ha.
We tried the Carny Friday night and… well Ryker didn't love going on things by himself. Ha. So we didn't stay too long.
Saturday morning I got myself outta bed with these babes and slowly jogged the 5k with my in-laws. Glad I did it! After Dad joined up for the parade. Such a fun week! Sucks it goes by so fast.
1 comment:
So fun! Dang girl I'm proud of you for running with a double stroller! Baller!
Post a Comment