Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Afton turns 1

Dang, I'm so far behind I keep questioning myself if I really want to keep up. 

But this is kinda how i journal and then i print them off. So yes… I am going to catch up.

My baby turned 1 on April 10th! She has grown up so fast. Watching Ryker makes it go by that much faster. 

She didn't walk on her birthday. But she rode this little pusher pretty dang good instead. 

She's got a lot of attitude and its super cute sometimes. And super not cute sometimes. I love her to pieces and am so lucky she's mine!

She totally knew what to do come birthday morning to open presents! It was the best! 

IMG 1700IMG 1710IMG 1715IMG 1719

Ryan made her cupcake cake! He did a dang good job. Go dad!

IMG 1726IMG 1757

She didn't devour her cake like Ryker did at age one. But she put a little dent in it. 

IMG 1767IMG 1775

No comments: