Hi Whitney & Ryan, You probably don't remember who I am, but I am good friends of the Thackers. Sandra told me to get on so I could see pictures of your wedding, they are gorgeous! And I wanted to tell you too, that you both did a great job singing at Kimberly's wedding reception! You are such a cute couple, congratulations!!! ~Jana Echevarria http://joeyandjana.blogspot.com
Hey whats up just found your blog throught mike and sams. we have a blog too. you can get on and check out some pics of Oaklee. our blog is aaronandrachelbrady.blogspot.com. wish that we could have been to your reception and stuff. Congrats
5 comments:
GORGEOUS!!
I love all of your Wedding Pictures! You look So beautiful!!
i LOVE your pictures!! you look beautiful!!
congratulations you two!
Hi Whitney & Ryan,
You probably don't remember who I am, but I am good friends of the Thackers. Sandra told me to get on so I could see pictures of your wedding, they are gorgeous! And I wanted to tell you too, that you both did a great job singing at Kimberly's wedding reception! You are such a cute couple, congratulations!!!
~Jana Echevarria
http://joeyandjana.blogspot.com
Hey whats up just found your blog throught mike and sams. we have a blog too. you can get on and check out some pics of Oaklee. our blog is aaronandrachelbrady.blogspot.com. wish that we could have been to your reception and stuff. Congrats
Post a Comment