So i dont really have a picture... but... yesterday i was working all day and i get a phone call from Ryan, Saying " The wheel off my truck just fell off".
SERIOUSLY? Yeah, the wheel off his black tundra just randomly fell off. The side of the truck is all jacked up! Kind of a bummer! I'm just glad it wasnt anything more serious. Glad nothin happen to ry or anyone else and good thing he was on a residental street and not main, or the free way. It sucks but it could have been worse.
4 comments:
That happened with the tow trailer when Greg was pulling it. It did cause a lot of damage to a brand new Denali! Any idea on why or what happened to make it come off? Glad he's Okay! Good thing you know a good Auto Body Man!
I lost your blog for awhile, so glad I found it again! Looks like all is well for you guys! Keep in touch!
Whit and Ryan! that is sketchy man! Glad your ok. so sad about that sexy truck. love and miss you guys
how scary!
Post a Comment