Monday, August 3, 2009

ta-da!


I finally got a picture of what the truck looks like now.. its sad. And i feel like this picture doesn't even do the damage justice. It looks a lot worse in person. Hopefully we get it fixed soon!


On the other hand, mom took me to go get pedicures finally! And they did such a good job i had to take a picutre of them! ha

I love PicNicS!
Ry and I met my family up provo canyon for a good ol' sunday picnic. It was pretty hot, but still fun. The boys decided to play a little football.
Aunt Kimmie


Grandma & goofy Jake

Shelb got bored so she painted me & mom's toenails (this was before the pedicure!)



Dad being a nerd, with his broken glass & Dakota
Ry... always doing his own thing what a punk!

Mom & shelb



Thanks grandma for the wonderful food! It was such a good idea!



Old Man Softball!

This is ryan's team he played with this year. They did pretty good...

1 comment:

Madalyn said...

that's so sad about his truck :(