Yay!!! We made it! Exactly one year ago today i was getting ready to marry the man of my dreams... Crazy its already been a year since that special day! Me and Ry both had the day off to hang out with each other. Started out with some yummy waffles and then we headed up to park city to get a massage which felt oooo so good! After that we headed to the outlets to shop around. We made a stop at Granny's and grabbed some shakes! Yum! After we made a quick stop to the Swiss Days. And grabbed a late movie. It was so nice to spend the whole day with ry! I love days like that! Thanks babe! Lookin forward to another 40+ years!!!
our.yummy.waffles.

2 comments:
way to go guys! I thinks the first year is the hardest so it can only get easier from here!
I can't believe it's already been a year! Congrats you guys!
Post a Comment