Monday, September 28, 2009

St. George

Just us GIRLS got the chance to get away from everyday life and have a little trip down to the hot spot ST. GEORGE... We had a lovely day shopping, laying out, getting pedicures and going to footloose at the tuachan! So much fun! thanks for the lovely weekend girls!!!
Our pretty toes!

kim, mom, sonia, g-ma & me

was a good show! Thayne from so you think you can dance was the main man!
(he's a hottie)

In-N-Out burger in Utah??? It was the first time for these 3! ha


Me and my sweet mama!

3 comments:

Chelsea Wilkes said...

Fun!!! I want a vacation!!

Amanda and Tom said...

Whit you look so good! glad you had a fun weekend! miss you!

Madalyn said...

looks like a good time :) and I'm so dang sad that me and CJ won't be ablt to attend the bbq on friday. I hope Ryan has a happy b day!