sleep, eat & jeep!
For spring break my fam wanted to hit up moab! Greg & Heather & there kids came, Sonia and Dan and there kids came, shawn & sara and there kids came and grandma & kim came along. We had a huge gang! The more the merrier! We left thursday and headed home sunday. Short but super fun! It was nice and hot! I got my first sunburn this year! woo! ha. Thanks for the good times!
Catching Lizards!
The delicate arch
The youngest one who made it up the mountain! Roxy!
The ride home… grandma & kim passed out! ha
2 comments:
how dang fun for you guys!!! I am so jealous of a sunburn! By the way your house is gorgeous and could you post that recipe of the chicken or fish or whatever that yummy looking oprah food was.
Dang Im JEALOUS! I want some sun and some hiking and jeeping wouldn't hurt either! You got some great photos Whit. Take me with next time:) ha ha
Post a Comment