surprises arent always the best…
Okay, so monday night i was working and textin ryan. This weekend we are planning to go to moab with my family for spring break & me and ryan have been talking about re-modeling the front room. The yellow just needs to go!!! So i was textin ryan and telling him maybe we should wait to start and when we get back from moab we will start on it He told me he was at a job up in salt lake and wouldnt be home till late that night. So i finally get off work & walk into this>>>>>>>>
Surprise! He was working on this the whole time i was texting him at work! What a nerd!
He’s just doing the wood part for starters… he hung the bead board… and did the trim around the windows… it looks good so far! I’m okay with this surprise…
2 comments:
WOW! Lokks at this place... it's just coming along now isn't it! I love it!
That is so cool! Bead board is one of my favorites, it's going to look o good. I can't wait til you post pictures of it all finished.
Post a Comment