Last thursday night we had a high school reunion/ girls night. It was fun to finally get some of us together! It was so good to hear how everyone is doing!
Ashley: IS ENGAGED!!!! And is planning to get married Aug. 4th. Congratulations Ashley!
Mckell: Is prego with her 2nd! Yay! congrats!
Kami: Is keeping up with her little boy who is 6 months now!!!
Chelsea: Is still alive with her 3yr old nikki, 11/2 yr. old carter, and newborn Ellie. She’s a wonderful mother!
Megan: Is 5 months prego with her little girl! Congrats!
Heidi: Is working as a In home Nurse and loving it! Her and Mike currently live in Draper
Carrie: Is a graduate and has finally come back to Pleasant Grove!
Makenzie: Is working in AF hospital and keeping up with her 3 yr. old Halli!
Thanks girls for getting together it was so much fun! Hope we can do this more often and more girls can make it!
4 comments:
OH that looks like fun! we should have a hair school reunion to eh?
It was so much fun! Thanks! I hope we can keep it up with bunco nights ( I'm determined to not win the lowest score next time)
Hi Whitney. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! I'm going to be having a class at my house in PG on Thursday, June 3rd... @ 7:00 Let me know if your interested in coming. (You can send me an email at sarassavings@yahoo.com)
soooo cute! good for you guys! I miss all you girls!
Post a Comment