Tuesday, May 25, 2010

finally i got some pictures…

Here are some of the before and after pictures! Sorry its been done for a little while now. I’m just a procrastinator on getting the pictures up. But i owe a lot of love for my husband who puts up with my winning while he does all this work to make our house look so beautiful. He’s amazing! Thanks babes it looks great!

                                        Before:                                                     After:

IMGP2966 IMGP2984

IMGP2968 IMGP2985 IMGP2969 IMGP2986   IMGP2970 IMGP2987

IMGP2971 IMGP2988IMGP2972 IMGP2989 IMGP2973 IMGP2991 IMGP2975 IMGP2996  IMGP2976 IMGP2995  IMGP2977IMGP2994IMGP2978 IMGP2992

IMGP2979 IMGP2993

 IMGP2974 IMGP2998

IMGP3001 IMGP3004 IMGP3002

I forgot to get before and after of the doors. But they used to be white and now they are black. They look good. I’m just worried about keepin them clean!

From cutting crown molding, to re-texturing , to cutting bead board, to re painting the walls as well as the ceiling. its all done! Looks fabulous and i love it!

 

8 comments:

Sarah said...

It's beautiful! It looks amazing!!

The Smith Family said...

I love, Love, LOVE what you guys did with the beadboard! And Ryan is awesome to finish all that stuff! Keith is very handy at things, but he never actually FINISHES stuff I want done! Just ask me sometime about my baseboards...

**DiXoNs** said...

It looks so good! Isn't it so nice having your own place you can make your own!

KW said...

Very nice! It looks great, but we want to come see it in person!

Rachel Elder said...

Dang Whit its SO cute! Ry is quite the handyman! You're house is beautiful!

Madalyn said...

O I love it! It looks great!

Amanda and Tom said...

HOly fetch!! That looks so sweet! We need to come see it and hang out soon! Nice work peeps

Greg, Heather and Family..... said...

It looks fantastic! You guys are awesome! You need to stop by on Sunday and see the new puppy and Roxy....Come after the Blessing and dinner, we'll still be here hanging out. :)