Okay… so lately i’ve been slacking and just working on another things… I recently got another job… (i know what your thinking… another job you go threw those like crazy) true. But, I like to change it up a bit.
I got a job at the Homestead Resort. My friend Olivia hooked me up there with her and so far i really like it!
I’m working in the Spa. I wish they had a salon (but there is talk of a future salon). For now I’m an esthetician doing pedicures, manicures and facials. Its good. Definitely has kept me busy. With another job.
Also i recently joined in on COUPONING. Yes, COUPONING. I went to a class with my mom & learned a ton. So i’m trying it and my first go around was last Monday. It went pretty well i just got a couple things. Maybe posting this will inspire you to try it! ha. So i went to target, I always think they are more expensive than Walmart. Turns out… Walmart doesn’t ALWAYS have the lowest prices in town. ha. I also stopped in Winco. Cause i received the flyer as well as everyone else and wanted to use it up. Why not? So here is what i got.
+ a missing 12 pack of soda i left in the garage.
My total was 46.79 then when i busted out the coupons it came to 15.63!!!!
And now your probably wondering how i did it. Or maybe ya already know. I use a lot of coupons online as well as coupons in the Newpaper every sunday. I used to make fun of all the coupon ladys. hmm… I totally take back every word said. I’m addicted!
Also i’m a retard and forgot my camera at home. Last night (saturday) Me and ry went to the country throw down concert up at USANA. It was a blast. We didn’t get too rained on. But we left early cause it was a little chilly after a while. We got to see Heidi Newfield, Jack Ingram, Eric Church and Little Big Town. It was way fun! I’m so bugged i didn’t get pics!
p.s. i have a new crush his name is Jack!
4 comments:
I'm a huge couponer too! It totally is addicting! I LOVE seeing the price drop lower and lower. Pretty fun!
PS: there is always room for more BBQ's!! Apparently my husband invited us to your house and requested ribs... sorry!
Don't you love couponing! It is so much fun. It has taken over my life. It is like a fun game for me every week. I spend countless hours trying to plan out my trips to save the most money. It is so much fun, and I am glad you have gotten into it! :)
Congrats on the new job sounds like it will be a lot of fun!
I found this article and it is insane about couponing and I think you'll like it. http://www.grocerycouponguide.com/articles/eating-well-on-1-a-day/
yay for couponing!!! :) it was good to see at the class. now you know why we're all addicted, huh?? LOL! watching that price drop is sooooo awesome. hehe.
Post a Comment