July 12 we celebrated my birthday! It was so much fun even though we didnt do too much! I woke up with waffles in my face! Ryan had to go to work at 7:30 but got up extra early to make me breakfast in bed! (now that sacrifice) after hanging out all morning and just taking my sweet time getting ready for the day. I headed out with my sister and mom to get a pedicure! That was relaxing. After that we grabbed some good ol’ TA!!! And headed to the mall. My mom bought me some shoes and Capris & i still have more money to shop with but couldn’t make up my mind. After that we went to Olive Garden! My grandma thacker was able to come up and eat with us! that was nice!!! Then… after that… we did our traditional bowling!!! Woo! I love going bowling! So here’s a few pics from that!
2 comments:
HAPPY HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY WHIT! Man I suck, but I hope it was a good one for you!
Happy birthday! Looks like you guys had a great night.
Post a Comment