Monday, July 19, 2010

Camping with the Cottles

So a couple of weekends ago we went camping with the Cottle Clan! We just headed up to strawberry. We took some wheelers and just played up there for about 4 days. It was a nice little get away. To bad i didn’t have my camera with me more… Duh?? I Did snag a few pics!

IMGP3059

This was one of our 4-wheelers stops. We decided to get off the wheeler and roam around… we found a lot of Elk prints. (ryan was excited)

 IMGP3065

Ryan snapped this pic. I thought the background was way pretty! So green up there!!!

Then of course we had to go fishing!

IMGP3067 IMGP3068  IMGP3070

Yes, yes we do look like we have been camping for 3 days!

IMGP3069

I think Randy found the hot spot! He was the only one catching the fish! This one was Gavins! He helped reel him in!

IMGP3075  IMGP3077

This one was brooklynns! She was pretty excited!

IMGP3082 IMGP3084

We found a drumstick in the water with these little creatures hooked to it!

IMGP3086 IMGP3080 IMGP3081 IMGP3090

Thanks for the fun camping trip! Cant wait for next year!

2 comments:

Rachel Elder said...

That looks like SO much fun! I haven't been camping yet this summer:( This makes me wanna go so bad!

Madalyn said...

Fun, I love camping at Strawberry. We should all take off and plan a little trip like that