I was talking with friend the other day and she said the only she regrets is not taking a more pics of her belly. I personally feel super ugly at the moment but i guess this is a important thingsto blog about... and make memories of... so heres my first belly pic! Dont worry my hair isnt quite done yet… and i feel like we took this at a weird angle so i do think i look a bit bigger than what i really am… o well… its weird.
In the mean time i’m enjoying the days where:
I can sleep in.
Enjoy peace and quite at my house.
Watch tv for as long as i want.
Stay up late or decide to go to bed early which ever i prefer.
Soak in a bath for as long as i want. And take my time getting ready.
Most of all just having my freedom for now.
6 comments:
you are so cute
You look adorable! Enjoy all your free time bc a baby seriously changes everything. I can't wait to see your little boy. He will be adorable!
ya! im so excited!!!! boys are so fun!!! you guys are goig to have a blast with the little - well endowed- beast! ha! i love the name too !
But definatly enjoy you baths while you can whit andenojy being prego the first time too, cause its a lot harder to enjoy the little moments when your chasing around another one.
PS- you are SO cute in that pic. I cant wait to see it when it gets bigger! keep the pics comin!!
Marni
K, that is so freakin weird to see you with a little belly!! You are too cute! I am so excited for you Whit! You look great.
You are one cute pregnant lady. Keep the pictures coming. I didn't want to take any pics of me either, but I am glad I did now.
We are so excited to see the little guy!
cute pic! I'm so excited for you. a boy will be so fun! and you're right. enjoy those relaxing moments. now i know why people said that. I started crying at 5 this morning, my hubby asked me what was wrong. "i'm just so tired" i told him. but it's all worth it :)
Post a Comment