We walked into the ultra sound so completely sure it was going to get confirmed that it was a girl. Wow! Were we both in shock! But also both so happy! Ryan always likes me to add the detail of the ultrasound tech's conversation. (it was pretty funny)
As soon as she put the thing on my belly i immediately noticed... she said " Can you already tell what it is?" I said right away "It's a boy".... (you could clearly tell) haha. She said after that "Yup, he is well endowed". Ryan knowning him had to chime in at this point and said "He gets it from his father". Ha. It was fun. Were so excited. We already have a name for him. Ryker Jay. So mom, gma's lets get started on our blue quilt, now that we know what it is! :)

6 comments:
We are SO Happy for you two! YAY! Hey you haven't been very good about updating the blog! Haha J/K I go in spurts too! When do you wanna do a few H/C's? Let me know.
Congrats Whit I am so excited for you. Boys are so much fun.
Congrats Whit. I am so excited for you two. Boys are so much fun. Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy.
That is so funny! When I was having complications with my pregnancy, I went to the ER. I was only 14 weeks along, and they did an ultrasound to see if we still had our baby. He was clearly still alive and they told us right then at 14 weeks that it was a boy. They were totally shocked that they could tell that early. It was VERY noticeable and the ultrasound tech said the same thing, "He is very well endowed!" Hahaha. Gotta love when they say that! :) Congrats!
OH i'm so excited for you! I love the name too! perfect!
We had that exact same conversation with the tech that did ours. I could instantly see it right when she put it on my belly. SO glad that you have a healthy little boy.
Congrats you two!!!
Post a Comment