Hey! You look so good! I would love to be that cute pregnant, but I just get nerdy pregnant. Do you know what you're having, I didn't read down that far if you already posted it. But Tilly and I used to work at the same salon. I think she might have just apprenticed there. Small world!
I just posted and it somehow got deleted. Anyway, you look SO good!! I'd love to be that cute pregnant but I just get nerdy pregnant. It's awesome! Also, I loved having a boy first, that's what we're hoping for now. Also, I know Tilly from the salon that I used to work at, I think she apprenticed there. Funny
8 comments:
Haha your face...you're so cute pregnant :) I hope everything is going well!
Wow, you are too cute Whit. Seriously, you look awesome. You tiny little thing!
Lookin' good. And you are half way there, I can't believe it. I am so excited to meet little Ryker.
You are gorgeous!
Congrats on the baby!! I love your halloween costumes they were a cute idea :)
Hey! You look so good! I would love to be that cute pregnant, but I just get nerdy pregnant. Do you know what you're having, I didn't read down that far if you already posted it. But Tilly and I used to work at the same salon. I think she might have just apprenticed there. Small world!
I just posted and it somehow got deleted. Anyway, you look SO good!! I'd love to be that cute pregnant but I just get nerdy pregnant. It's awesome! Also, I loved having a boy first, that's what we're hoping for now. Also, I know Tilly from the salon that I used to work at, I think she apprenticed there. Funny
Your belly is cute and your hair looks very pretty! :)
Post a Comment