Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Daily Poll...

Okay... so now that it is getting closer and closer i keep thinking about the nursery... And am getting a little nervous about it. So... i mentioned to Ry that we should get started on it. And was giving him some of my ideas. Well.. i guess it came down to just one idea. I'm thinking like a gray/blue color with white bead board up on half way... A little something like this... maybe a little lighter blue and a little more gray...
or something like this...
But then again my husband has another idea... you know him. And he has done an excellent job making our house look super cute! He has very good taste in a lot of things. But he gave me an idea for the nursery and i dont really know what to think of it. And am possibly having a hard time picturing it.
He likes the beadboard idea but instead of doing the blue/gray walls he wants to do camo?
hmm....

I dunno about this?

leave a comment letting me know which one your vote is for... i'm curious if i'm the only one that think camo is a little over the top??? ha. Love ya babe!

9 comments:

The Halls said...

Well being a girl I like the blue gray theme, but I have to admit I LOVE LOVE LOVE the CAMO idea being a hunter and all. Maybe you can use both of your ideas somehow. Good luck and have fun!

Rachey-Foo said...

keep in mind if you have more kids you may want something more neutral. and the gray blue can easily be made to fit. add more blue or pink accordingly. ;)

Crystal said...

I'll have to take a picture of my bro and sister in law's boy's room. I thought our hunting/camping theme was cute, but their's is amazing!! Instead of bead board, it's old barn wood with a chair rail style. Ryan could totally do it. How many room are in your house? Do you have one that could be a girls room?? My vote is somewhere in the middle.... I LOVE the bead board with the grey/blue (that's what I'm doing right now to our master). I have tons of ideas for hunter style boys' room if you want them. Barn wood stuff, old lanterns, arrows, trees....

**DiXoNs** said...

My husband would of loved to the camo if i woulda let him. but i wouldn't, I think it would be cooler to wait till their older then let them decide if they want that kinda room. I think for babies the light blue/gray idea is good. with the board. I can't see the board with camo. It is a way good idea though. Ryan wanted to do his room like a baseball field do blue for the top, and green for bottom and do a baseball diamond on the floor. then some people in the stands on the walls, but I told him I wanted to do what I wanted to while I still can. when he gets older ill let him choose what he wants in his room. good luck i can't wait to see what you decide.

Greg, Heather and Family..... said...

I have to say I'm with Rach, in the future you may want something a bit less Camo! Ry could camo his basement huntin room..!? I like the blue/grey idea myself... less

Madalyn said...

Ryan, being over the top about camo? No! I would have never guessed. lol CJ wanted the same crap lol I actually like camo but didn't agree with the camo bedroom. I have a camo diaper bag, and my child wears camo clothes, but I like your idea better.

Natalie said...

man i was there the day that idea was brought up lol i think im in love with your idea but on the other hand Ryan has an eye for this stuff it could work out! but what ever you do Ryker will love it, but i agree that you need to get on it soon lol

Chelsea said...

Hey PG whore! I like the Blue and Grey idea... the camo is cool but I think you would get sick of it fast especially when he gets older. The blues and greys will also be easier to find stuff. Can't wait to see the little guy! :)

the andersons said...

not unless you have an agreement that he will change every poopy diaper for the camo room .. don't do it. do your room. the idea sounds really cute. he'll get enough camo being around ryan i'm sure :) love you guys! i'm so happy for your boy!!!