Monday, November 7, 2011

8 months

I am your PARENT, you are my CHILD

I am your QUIET PLACE, you are my WILD

I am your CALM FACE,  you are my GIGGLE

I am your WAIT, you are my WIGGLE

I am your DINNER, you are my CHOCOLATE CAKE

I am your BEDTIME, you are my WIDE AWAKE

I am your LULLABY, you are my PEEKABOO

I am your GOODNIGHT KISS,  you are my I LOVE YOU!

IMG 7915

8 months

I remember like it was just yesterday and we were talking about what he was going to be for halloween, how fun xmas will be ect... I cant believe how fast the time really does go. Its a lot hate relationship considering my brother Jake is on a mission right now.

Lets see...

Ryker isnt; Crawling, or really rolling over, He hates to be on his belly, No teeth & he's not sleeping through the night.

But...

He is super content with one toy for a while, he loves to play peek-a-boo, he loves to watch little kids (especially uncle CJ), He's so chill, He takes good naps, He loves to be held!, He loves to chabber, loves to dance while the music is on, could play in the bath tub forever if i'd let him, reaches for mom (all the time! until dad walks in the door :D), loves keys, love the blow dryer (helps settle him down at night... i know weird, ry started it!), gives good kisses, slowly learning to do patty-cake, loves Sweet Potatoes, Watermelon, Bananas & crackers & almost anything else your eating in front of him. He loves to stand up and hang on to the side of something. He also says Dada. Love this little stinker!

No comments: