Why coupon when you can price match? Hmm...
I think i have come down to it... i'm just going to price match a lot more...
Not worrying about my 3 million coupons i have to cut, sort, find... ect...
So for the friends who always say "Why dont you even blog about your deals?" Here ya go...
Here is what i paid for them...
Bounty $5.49 (which is normally around $10! So this is a steal!) Walgreens!
Pepsi Products $2.75 each
Dr. Pepper 2 litters. .79 cents... Plus I had a $1/1 coupon so free! Cant beat free pop! :D
Chinet Plates $2... plus i had a $1/1 coupons
Reynolds Wrap 25 ft. .79 and had a .55/1 coupon
Hersheys... Didnt price match i needed these but i used a $1/2 coupon...
Apple Juice $1.50
Cereal 2/$5... used a $1/2 coupon
Arm & Hammer Spin Brushes 8.49 but BOGO free... and i had 2 coupons that were $2/1
Tide (32 lds) 5.99.... $2/1 coupon
Huggies $8.49... $3/1 coupons (not too shabby for the jumbo pack of diapers)
And for all you newbies... Walmart doesnt really ask where you found your deal. I should post them but Half of them i'm cant remember... a lot of it is Walgreens, Some from Maceys, Allens (provo) & Kohlers. They should just give you the price tho.
Well... the rest i got cause i needed... Hopefully you can score something this week...
FYI all this friggin crap would have costed me about $110!!! I got it for almost $60 not bad? Especially for price matching mostly and not using tons of coupons!
1 comment:
Good work! I've always wanted to price match, but have been nervous to do so. You've given me the courage to try! :) love it! (p.s. i love your pics below. you look skinny minny girl!)
Post a Comment