Ryan.Whitney. Ryker. Afton
This year we got together in our "Best" Sweaters to do a family picture. Here is a sneak peak of our sweaters.
Haha! I love it! I thought of doing something like this, but my family (Keith and the boys....) are party poopers! So fun! Ryker is getting so big!
Those are some awesome sweaters!! Good for Ryan and being a good sport. Hey my parents were talking to your in-laws about how Pey isn't much of a cuddlier. I hear Ryker is though, I'm a little jealous!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Haha! I love it! I thought of doing something like this, but my family (Keith and the boys....) are party poopers! So fun! Ryker is getting so big!
Those are some awesome sweaters!! Good for Ryan and being a good sport. Hey my parents were talking to your in-laws about how Pey isn't much of a cuddlier. I hear Ryker is though, I'm a little jealous!
Post a Comment