Christmas Highlights (because i was having so much fun myself i didnt take that many pics ha)
After a few minutes... I dont think he loved it... He's a little scared of the thing. (I think its because its a little fast for him)
Ryker got spoiled with lots of Toys! Clothes, Pj's a few books and mostly just toys!
Santa Brought me some new Jeans & some smelly stuff! (manicure, another bottle of smelly stuff, some Capris & Lotion) Mmmmm... Spoiled.
Santa brought Ry a new coat & some smelly stuff too... (some clothes, car wash, gift cards, and binocular case)...
Lets just say Ryker got spoiled with all sets of grandparents! I didnt even get a picture of all the stuff he got... Too Much!
More Toys, Clothes, Shoes & books. Lucky him.
Weird I got a mirror right?
Wrong. Love this mirror it was my Great Grandpa Aftons
Who recently passed & I wanted this badly.
Grandma Thacker was lucky enough to get it for me
And surprised me of Christmas with it.
Thank you Thank you!
Nana & Poppy Also spoiled Me and Ryan with new dishes which was a HUGE surprise. (cause my mom knew i wanted some & was secretly spying when we went to the store)
But... This had to be the highlight of the day! TALKING TO ELDER WARBURTON!!!!
Yes it was so nice to see him & I am glad we finally figured out how to Skype! Woo! Go me Mrs. Technology! Ha
He is doing really well. We got to talk to him for a wooping 2 hours!!! It was great!
The saddest part was when he kept saying, k. bye. ok.. for reals this time bye.... hmm... k see ya & clicked end :(
Love that kid!
After all was said and done we decided to try out Rykers Johnny Jump up.
Because i had one of these when i was little.
So Poppy thought it would be fun to have one for baby Ryker.
And...
Aprox. 2 minutes after this picture there was Puke EVERYWHERE!
I thought maybe it was just the johnny jump up.
Nope, I think it was the 24 hr flu. Poor Kid.
But.. All and All we had a wonderful Christmas.
No comments:
Post a Comment