Thursday, August 30, 2012

18 months

Sweet boy of mine, I cant believe you are already a year and a half....

IMG 9895

Things were crazy about you for.... 

  • You can dance better than you dad and mom put together.
  • You rub my arm sometimes when you tired and drinking your milk (and its the best thing ever!)
  • You totally understand what we are talking about.
  • How you imitate your dad when he is on the phone. When he speaks Spanish i think you two sound alike! 
  • You give random kisses. (And I cherish each one of them)
  • You look at me and mumble as if you know exactly what you are saying.
  • Sometimes when we give you loves we tap you on the back and you tap us right back. So cute.
  • You love to read and look at books. 
  • You are overly obsessed with balls. Particularly the soccer one you have.
  • You are very smart when it comes to finding your eyes, ears, teeth and belly.
  • You say "I Pooo" when we ask you if you pooped.
  • You love Toy Story!
  • You love chocolate (i'm sure moms addiction hasn't helped you one bit)
  • When we are outside all you want to do is hold the hose or help dad mow the lawn. (You love the riding lawn mower)
  • Whenever you get into the pantry all you want is pringles. 
  • You are a good grocery shopper... a good chunk of the time. And I am grateful.
  • You are very curious and love to pull out anything that has stuff in it. Mostly moms purse and dads wallet. 
  • You throw crazy tantrums which we are not a fan of but love you anyway. 

  Love you lots baby boy. I'm sad your growing up so fast. 

 

1 comment:

Rachel Elder said...

Ha ha, he tries to speak Spanish! So cute and funny! I seriously love him:)