Yes. Call me Crazy. We have another one on the way.
I often stop and think... "Can I Really Handle this?"
....Ryker isn't sleeping threw the night. He still takes a bottle, I'm going to have a huge bump soon and he will HAVE TO walk EVERYWHERE! I will have two babies in diapers? (lets pray Ryker potty trains fast)
I will have to give up my craft room. I will continue to feel sleep deprived not to even get started on how much you feel like a cow (with breastfeeding). Wow Dang.
But... on the bright side, My babies will be close. They will be buddies, and in the long run they will be attending the same school most of the time together.
I'm excited! The curiosity that is killing me is the Gender... Boy or Girl. Which one do i prefer. Of course I don't care as long as they are strong and healthy.
Ideally I'd say Boy, because i have all the stuff and Ryker could use a brother to beat him up :D And... I know how to handle one (most of the time)
Girl... Awe... I'd love a girl as well. I'd go crazy. Pink Pink Pink. I think once you've had a boy thats all you would think about if you had a girl. Bows, and dresses and shoes. I'd go to town.
But. Curiosity will have to wait... Until Christmas time.
Yup we are crazy. But we could not be more excited!
4 comments:
Congratulations! Two is... an adventure for sure! ;)
Congrats Whit! That's so exciting! I'm seriously so happy for you guys. You two make adorable kids. Can't wait to hear the gender!
This makes me so happy!! Congrats Whit! by the way... you can always go to the mall at 14 weeks and find out the gender :) we did that. Totally worth the 50 bucks to not wait six more weeks! ha!
You CAN do it! Congrats.
Post a Comment