Wow. Never would have thought being Prego round 2 would be that difficult.
I dont get naps when I need them anymore (just when I can get one while Ryker is)
Nausea doesn't help anyones situation. Makes me crazy.
Ryker does not eat normal meals because of me.
My Husband try's to stay far away with these wacked hormones. (I think they lash out at night when i'm extremely exhausted)
Laundry & house cleaning are the last thing that is important to me.
I keep saying to myself "What in the heck am i going to do with i'm huge?" ha. (ultra nervous)
Other than no sleep and an onry wife/mother life is good. I'm so happy the weather is cooling off.
Ryan is busy with work and of course the lovely season of Hunting. (can't wait till ryker is ready to go with him ;) )
Sorry no pics for now. They are all on Insta. Cause I only take pictures with my phone.
Happy Fall weather!
3 comments:
Wow that is a lot to deal with but just take time for yourself and you're an amazing mom and will be awesome! I can't wait to know what' your are having!
I seriously worry about this all the time! When you're sick how do you take care of your other little one!? But just for the record you will never, "get huge." You are the cutest prego lady ever. I am so excited for you guys!
You will be okay! I felt the same way! You will make it through. I have just had to learn to be okay expecting less and celebrating the small things (like "hey, I got a shower today! Wahoo!")
Post a Comment