Come on now... It was just yesterday and this guy was only 1...
And a few day before that he was just born.
Now I have a ttttterrrible 2 year old? For reals?
This kid has made these past 2 years so great. WE love him to death. He is Mr. Independent lately. Which is a good/bad thing.
He has a great personality except when it comes to his tantrum throwing... Seriously?! Who teaches him to bang his head on everything when he is mad?
He says a butt load of words such as: joking, cookie, broke it, iker (ryker), buzz, juice, scary, cold, stinky & I pooh... just to name a few...
He recently has been practicin up on his hoops, I cant wait for itty bitty ball next year? Ryker can not wait for it to be warm. He LOVES outside.
This boy is obsessed with Buzz & Woody can you tell? We got him Buzz & Woody sheets hoping this might intrigue him to sleep in his new big boy bed.
He was pretty excited about his bed. And has since loved playing in his room more.
He was made a special breakfast. One he loves... Cause he LOVES chocolate. Waffles with Chocolate chips, Eggs & Cheese and Hash-browns with Ketchup of course.
We decided we needed to make it a fun filled day. We made it to Chuck-e-Cheese's for the first time. Nana & Friends Bronco & Bridger joined us!
He was a little hesitant & maybe even scared for the first couple rides. He warmed right up though!
Ryk was pretty happy with his cake. He freaked out because I wouldn't let him take woody off... yet.
This nugget was spoiled to pieces. Thank you to family and friends for making it a great one!
1 comment:
Happy birthday Ryker! I'm in love with his bed and that is a great idea to get him to want to sleep/ play in there more!
Post a Comment