Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Prego Rants

Prego Memories… More like Rants.

This go around has been so different. Maybe because I have a busy 2 year old to keep me busy.

I don't get to sleep when I want & still don't have a nugget that sleeps through the night. But… You do what ya can. (And sleep 3 hour naps with him in the day… shh)

I've gained weight VERY (is an understatement) fast. I think I poked out this far at 3 months & have stuck this way the entire time.

I don't really crave anything this go around. Which in a way kinda sucks. Cause NOTHING sounds good. I can always handle the junk food… fries, Coke, Burger… yada yada...

Patience has completely left me. My poor husband probably can not wait until i'm done! Ha. 

I feel like I'm a wuss this go around… Her kicks seriously Hurt! (maybe she is going to be feistier than Ryk) 

Also what is this crazy pressure I feel all the time? Dang I'm a baby. 

No, we have not started on the Nursery. Yes, I'm getting very anxious but have a busy husband. So i'll try to be patient. 

Yes, Ive bought things already… I'm a little obsessed & am trying to control it for a little while. I have been busy making bows, leggings, burp cloths & blankets. (found a new hobby?)

Currently… My Dr. is very onboard with me and being induced. The date is set for April 10th. We will continue to play it by ear. I have an appt. next week. 

For now that is it. Thought it would be best if I document my thoughts about this. Maybe I'll be more hesitant with the 3rd child? Spacing and what not. Ha.

2013 03 06 15 17 11

4 comments:

Amanda and Tom said...

Dude your still a mega babe! Sorry your not feeling great! Hang in there! You're almost done and she will be so worth it! Love you my long lost sister

The Smith Family said...

At least you're all belly...I start out fat every where and just get fatter everywhere :) I remember thinking number 2 was so much harder as well. Hang in there...April 10th isn't even quite a month away and April was the most wonderful month to have a baby! Can't wait to meet her!

**DiXoNs** said...

It is so hard! But Whitney I promise it is so worth it! I was sick the ENTIRE 9 months with Jayce and just completely miserable. Then he came and the first 2 weeks were some of the most emotional, hormonal, trying times I have EVER been through, but just remember how quickly time passes! I can't believe Jayce is almost 8 months already! Spend as much time with Ryker as you can now! I think we are more sore the second time around because everything has been worn down once already but the second time is worse. Just hang in there! You can do it! I may live far, but if you need anything let me know!

Rachel Elder said...

Ha ha I miss you whit! This post is hitting pretty close to home right now. I'm just jealous you're almost done! I can't wait to see your beautiful baby girl:)