Physically ready: Check
Mentally ready: UN CHECK!
My body is so tired. Chasing a 2 year old. Caring an extra 30 lbs. on me is not easy. Sleeping at night is a no bueno! And getting up in the morning SUCKS!
Nightly routine: Ryk wakes up in the middle of the night, I go get him back to sleep in his own bed, come back to my husband SNORING LOUD! Finally get him awake and stopped. Baby starts kicking… Ugh...
I seriously just can't wait to get her outta me!
Then… There are these thoughts… Whats going to happen when I have her? Where will Ryk be? (i'm sure fine and well taken care of.. I'm just paranoid)
How long will I be in the hospital? When will I come home? Shoot… Home? What will I do at home? Can I handle 2 on my own? How is Ryker going to take this?
What is he going to do the whole time I feed her all day everyday… Every 2 hours! He's going to be bored… I'm going to be exhausted… How do people do this?
Why must we women over analyze so dang much… Seriously?
This baby girl will be her Wednesday. We are being induced. (8 days early!) Lucky me? I'm super nervous. I just have it in my head that everything is going to go like
Ryker's birth (which was great). Then I get thinking and have stupid questions pop in my head… What if this happens… yada yada…
Anyways. Those are my thoughts. Sorry for the rant. I just figured I'd share a tid-bit of how I am feeling.
Nursery is closer. I'll have to get pics when I'm done. For now here are some of the past week from my phone…
Haircut. Before and After. Still GLUED to Mickey Mouse.
This kid begged me to go to the park. So we did it. He loves it.
Last time in Nursery for a while… Thought i'd snap a little something.
Spring Break for the kiddos so they came with me to Farm Country.
4 comments:
I remember having all of those same feelings right before I had Max. It was such an emotional and let's face it, scary time. But the SECOND and I mean INSTANT Max was born, I couldn't imagine life without him. It felt like he just made our family that much more complete. All the fears will go away, and it will be great...not always easy and perfect, but definitely worth it! Good luck on Wednesday!!!
You're almost there! Ryker is a cutie and I love his haircut;)
You will do great with two! I'm sure it will be a huge adjustment so best of luck!! Remember it's ok to have meltdowns sometimes and I am just a phone call away! Can't wait to see pics!
i loved this post! I am going through all those same things and feelings right now. The nightly routine made me laugh cause that is my night to a T. Even bumping the snoring husband cause I'm tired and irritated, but I couldn't sleep anyway.... HAHA! love it! Good Luck Wed! :) :)
Post a Comment