Monday, May 13, 2013

1 month

IMG 0911IMG 0918

My babes is already 1 month. Time is flying.

In this month I discovered a lot. Trying to be a mom of 2.

Afton has been a little more fussy than Ryk. Which makes it difficult to put Ryker down for a nap/bedtime when she is screaming. 

She has colic at night like Ryker :( But, She's a great eater. She sleeps great at night. Stretching between feeds up to 5 hours!

Ryker has adjusted a lot better than I thought. When I don't have her in my arms he always ask "Baby go?" He's a great big brother. 

Crazy to think I have 2 kids! I am so blessed to have the opportunity to be a mother. Yesterday (mothers day) was great. 

Woke up to breakfast and snuggs from these two adorable kids! Ryker has been extremely generous with his kisses (only to mommy?). 

So I got plenty of those yesterday. As well as the start of a new deck outside. Yay! Thanks babe for making it such a great day! 

No comments: