Wow I need to take some different pictures. Besides the same parties we have every year… And the monthly pics of Baby Sis. Ha.
This girl is growing like a weed. Sad that I feel like time has gone by so much quicker with her and not Ryker. I guess that is what happens with each child. Boo.
Baby girl recently got her ears pierced and was a champ about it. I decided to do it while Ry was out hunting. ha.
Last weekend we made our annual trip down to Marysvale to a camp spot called Lizzie & Charlies. We always go with my fam. It was a fun get-away.
Afton slept maybe 2 or 3 hours each night. Which was horrible. And it was a bit on the chilly side. It rained a little. But it was a great time to be around the Warburton Family.
Too bad I brought my camera but never got a picture. Der?
No comments:
Post a Comment