Thursday, October 3, 2013

the Dirty Thirty

 

Ry turned the big 30! So I decided to throw him a "Surprise" Party. But I suck at that and he found out about the party the morning of his birthday. Boo!

It was still fun. To bad the weather wouldn't work in my favor. It had been nice all dang day. I started putting stuff out on the table and it started to blow… 

Everyone showed up and it started to really blow. We made a fire. Ate. Ran inside quick enough the rain didn't touch us.

Sang Happy Birthday & opened presents. Ate cake. Chatted, Caught up on life. Enjoyed some good company. 

Here's a few pics.

IMG 1692IMG 1695

IMG 1691IMG 1700

IMG 1699IMG 1708

IMG 1704\

IMG 1705IMG 1711

IMG 1713IMG 1714

IMG 1712IMG 1686

IMG 1716IMG 1720

IMG 1724IMG 1733

IMG 1735

IMG 1740IMG 1744

IMG 1754IMG 1755

30 never looked so good. Love you babe! Lets grow old together. 

IMG 1698

 

1 comment:

Amanda and Tom said...

Your backyard is amazing! You guys are so cute!