Tuesday, December 31, 2013

November Festivities

Honestly. I don't know why I blog anymore. It used to be for the solid reason my grandparent were on a mission and they would read it & see pictures of our life. 

Now that I have family all close by I'm more of a slacker. But… I still get my blog turned into books. So I need to stay some what on top of it. Maybe i'll just try the month to month thing for now.

November 10th. Baby girl hit 8 months. Man time is flying with her.

IMG 0530

Novemeber 12th Baby bro turned 22! Crazy. We celebrated by going to Buffalo Wild Wings & Bowling. 

IMG 0217IMG 0216

 

Went and visited Grandpa & Grandma Cottle. They just got home from a trip to Jerusalem & other cool places. This picture is of an oil lamp dated back from Christ's time. Amazing! 

IMG 0227

Kim came to stay at my Mom's so we went to Taco Amigo a few times and hung out. We also attended a few of Cj's Basketball games. 

IMG 0506IMG 0538

Baby Cousin Kate arrived safe and sound! We went to go visit her! 

IMG 0246IMG 0237

My friend had twin the same day & I stopped to hold them! 

IMG 0270

Thanksgiving this year was with the Extended Warburton side. Always fun to get all together and EAT! and sleep...

IMG 0418IMG 0417

IMG 0383IMG 0382IMG 0381IMG 0420IMG 0419

 

 

Random night out. Decided to stop at the Creamery! mmm!!!!

IMG 0259IMG 0256

This little man Loves to get his haircut. Hopefully it isn't a phase.  Happy Baby Sis!

IMG 0233IMG 0229

Day after Thanksgiving we decided to see Santa. Ryker still isn't very fond of him. And Afton didn't know what was going on. IMG 0372

IMG 0376

Traditions… My mom gives us ornaments every year after thanksgiving. 

IMG 0394

The Saturday after Thanksgiving my Aunt Sonia's Family always goes and cuts down a real tree in Spring City (down south) 

We have been before. And loved it. I decided we would do it again with the kids. We had a blast! It was a nice sun shinny day which made it awesome!

IMG 0401

IMG 0402IMG 0403IMG 0404

IMG 0407IMG 0408IMG 0409IMG 0395

 

 

No comments: