Friday, January 3, 2014

December

Gosh I love December. The cozy house filled with Christmas Decorations. The smell of pine. Well Fake "scents" pine.

The glow of the lights on the tree. The yummy baking. All the family get togethers. How ever I am sad we never made it to temple square this year. :(

This year I did 2 trees. And I think from now on. There will always be 2 trees. I love it. 

IMG 0412IMG 0413

My little helpers. 

IMG 0421IMG 0425

Grandma and Grandpa stopped through from Idaho on there way to down south to get out the cold. Lucky ducks! 

IMG 0442IMG 0443

First snow storm. And it was a good one! Ryker loved it.

 

IMG 0479IMG 0477IMG 0480

Ryan… Not so much. He kept asking if he could go get a snow blower. ha. Poor guy (hey i helped a few times)

IMG 0483

Our annual Ugly sweater party. 

IMG 0501

Growing up I loved the count down things my mom did. Figured I'd try it out. It was a great success with the Chocolate Calendar. 

Kim also came up to hang out with us while grandma has been getting Chemo :( Glad we could spend time with Aunt Kim though!

 

IMG 0503IMG 0506

Our ward party was so much fun! They did a big ham and who hash dinner. Such a fun theme. I won the contest of the best who hash! 

IMG 0542

Sis learned how to patty-cake

IMG 0559

Mom turned…. um. 25… plus 20? We lit those babies with a torch ha ha. (true story)

IMG 0550IMG 0556

We had a good family night making a ginger bread house. Me and Ryan got easily flustered with the dang thing. We couldn't get it to stay up with frosting. So… We got the hot glue gun out!

IMG 0563IMG 0565IMG 0561

Matching Jams! I love the whole Christmas Eve Jams. But.. I gave them to them earlier so they could wear them the whole month of December :D

IMG 0569IMG 0585

We made a trip down to my good friend Amanda's Who lives in Spanish Fork. Haven't seen her forever! It was good to catch up. And… She chopped my hair off! I love it!

IMG 0573IMG 0575IMG 0572IMG 0577

Random pics of this sweet girl of mine. I love that we get the do princess things together. I have the best of both worlds. Trucks/Princesses.

IMG 0590IMG 0592

Our Annual Warburton Christmas Party! With the traditional Nativity act out. With our Traditional cousin gift exchange with out traditional hugs from each one. 

IMG 0594IMG 0595IMG 0597IMG 0596IMG 0599IMG 0603IMG 0611IMG 0617IMG 0618IMG 0623IMG 0631IMG 0626

grandma got the kids all matching pi's so fun!

IMG 0635IMG 0644

Can you believe these 2 started all this? Amazing. So blessed!

IMG 0650

Annual Thacker Party. With games and our traditional cousin gift exchange. Playing games and eating scrumptious food!

IMG 0654IMG 0660IMG 0663IMG 0671

Baking. Christmas outfits. Food devouring (mostly of junk/baking from others). Gift wrapping

IMG 0696

I think I gave Shelbey the itch to chop. We chopped hers off as well!

IMG 0684IMG 0685

Christmas Eve was spent at the Cottles. Such a fun time to hang out with Cousins & white elephant gift exchange. Eat junk food all night long. 

IMG 0698IMG 0702

Singing. Playing the guitar. Hanging out. And loving all of our Food Storage Gift!

IMG 0699IMG 0710

IMG 0707IMG 0706

Christmas Morning!!!

IMG 0712IMG 0714

So much fun with kids! They are at such fun ages. And will be for quite some time. When Ryker was at the top of the stairs looking at the drums he says "Ah, for me?? For me??"

Cutest kid. He loved opening all the presents. It took a while. But it was so fun watching him. Afton just wanted to tear and eat all the paper. She does love a lot of the fun baby toys she got though.

IMG 0717IMG 0718

IMG 0720

Santa always spoils mom more than dad. But… i'll take it. Ryan got necessities. A new camo coat, cologne, socks, slippers and boring stuff. 

IMG 0724IMG 0723

Mom got spoiled with a  new watch, coat, perfume, massage & pedicure. 

IMG 0726IMG 0727

We also got spoiled from grandma & grandpa as always. 

IMG 0730IMG 0733

IMG 0735IMG 0738

IMG 0747IMG 0742

After Christmas we headed up the cabin for a weekend of some Sledding fun.  We made a pit stop and visited Grandpa Thackers grave. Miss you! 

IMG 0764IMG 0765

To say Sis loved sledding is an understatement. Whenever the sled stopped she would kick and cry a little to keep going. She had a blast. 

IMG 0766IMG 0777

IMG 0778IMG 0781IMG 0791IMG 0792IMG 0793IMG 0794IMG 0797IMG 0800

IMG 0801IMG 0802IMG 0806

Good year of 2013 Great memories and good times. 

1 comment:

KW said...

Looks like a successful December! I love that Afton loved sledding. so funny!