Last Monday we were able to hang out for a bit together. Stuffing our faces with yummy cauliflower soup & chocolate covered strawberries.
A couple nights ago we took a drive to put the kids to bed and found these pretty sweet bucks.
This baby is by my side ALL the time. She even gets ready with me. Love her!
Play dates with Kade.
Lunch dates with NaNa.
Top Nots. Chub. Nakedness. I love all 3!
Happy 10 Months baby girl!
Sometimes we take a break from life. {well mom does} & we hang out in our Pajamas ALL DAY!
Love these days. I was actually able to spend a lot of one on one time with each of them while the other one napped & just enjoyed them.
I am so blessed with these 2 healthy babies! Life is good.
Ryker is becoming Mr. Independent. I secretly love it even tho things take a lot more time.
Afton is loving any food that gets in front of her face. Even cold cows milk. {weaning my be coming soon :( }
1 comment:
Love this cute post of you guys! I'm jealous that Afton likes to eat and that she has long enough hair in the front for a pony tail!
Post a Comment