Sunday, February 2, 2014

So… We do this a lot. Mostly for birthdays. This was celebrating Shelbey's Birthday. After we ate at Olive Gardens We stopped off to Jack & Jills. We did laser tagging and then bowling. I definitely got my workout in during laser tagging. To bad I still suck. 

IMG 0976IMG 0978IMG 0980

IMG 0982IMG 0983

We have been pretty dang fortunate to not have a lot of sickness. This girl has just struggled with off and on teething. Still has zero! But Looks like the 2 bottoms ones are thinking about making an appearance.

Ryker had the 12 hr throw ups a couple weeks ago. Cross my fingers that's it for us. 

IMG 0986

This little one is obsessed with our "people" food. Her current love is green beans. 

IMG 0992IMG 0993

More pictures. Just because.

IMG 0994IMG 0997

Sometimes we have lazy days and eat popsicles after lunch. In our PJs!!! ha. Lazy mom Problems. 

IMG 1003IMG 1005

 

IMG 1029IMG 1030

Another appearance to Jack and Jills. For Colbey's Birthday. After we ate at Buffalo Wild Wings. This little bro is spoiled. Being the baby of the family. 

He got to skip 1.5 days of school and go boarding and out the lunch.

IMG 1036

 

I wish sometimes we didn't all beat our selves up about being a Mom. Whether we are doing it right or wrong. The things we should do better. Worrying about the future. Lately I have struggled with this one. Mainly with potty issues. The kid loves to touch his diaper full of poop. It usually ends up wiped somewhere else. I can't handle it. When it does happen I freak out and strip him naked and throw him in a cold shower. {only for a second & then it goes warm, I'm not that mean}. He hates it though. Its happened 3 times. Not sure if its getting to him quite yet. 

Its been a good 3/4 days. Hopefully it has worked. 

Ryan took off this past weekend to Warm Sunny Arizona. For a golfing trip with his Buddies. {lucky. sigh}

I love being a SAHM. But the weekend alone make it pretty tough. So I did the best I could and packed it full of basketball games, play dates with friends, lunch dates & family. 

Love this picture of Afty & my Dad. Super Sunday just hanging together. Love the love my dad has for his grandkids. So blessed. 

IMG 1053

2 comments:

Greg, Heather and Family..... said...

Cute pictures of everyone!
You are a great Mom, you do a lot of fun and crafty things with them and that is wonderful. They love you and that really is all that matters! XOXOXOXO

KW said...

I think we always get down on ourselves as moms, but I think you are a fabulous mom. I also think you are handling the poop situation just how you should. You are stronger than me in that department I would be losing my mind!